Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bat-Book Readers, Would You Consider Becoming a Patron of the Arts?

Greetings, wonderful Readers! Lots of book news for you! Read on:

Over the last six months, I've been blasting away at Dreamtreaders 3: War for the Waking World (set to release in October), and I think it's the best of the series. But...




...it's also the LAST contracted work. Since then, I had a very lucrative offer from a publisher for a three book series but, after a lot of prayer and counsel, I turned it down. To take that deal would mean shelving The Dark Sea Annals and GHOST for a while. I just couldn't do it. It felt oppressive, so I said no.

So what this means is that now, at last, I've made the leap. I am no longer under any contract with any publishing house. I am now on my own. I am my own publisher. YIKE! I hire editors, proofers, cover artists, designers—the whole nine yards. And that is where I could use your help.

If my books have touched your lives at all, would you consider being a Patron of the Arts to support my work? Patreon is a kickstarter-like company that allows you to support writers, artists, musicians, and creators you love with monthly pledges of as little as $1. I've been a part of Patreon for about a year now, and it has really helped me. Now, more than ever, I need kind readers to become Patrons.

In return, you'll get private access to my creation process: artwork, proofs, sneak peek chapters, private messages, and a host of other crazy creative benefits!

If you'd like a little more info on what it means to be my Patron, check out my Patreon Page:

https://www.patreon.com/WayneThomasBatson?ty=h

So what's next? Dark Sea Annals.

I'm hoping for a July / August release of both Sword in the Stars and The Errant King repubs, and then fall for Mirror of Souls (Book 3).

Thank you again, readers...friends. I love this adventure all the more because you are part of it with me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cover! I think it's my favourite or second favourite out of the three Dream Treaders books.

I had a look at your Patreon page. On the $100 pledge description, there's a sentence where it says, "For a $10, I'll immediately send you some custom Batson digital artwork!" Looks like there's a 0 missing from the end of the 100. :)

loyal fan said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

So with the repub of Sword and Errant, will there be new covers or will they be the
same? This is important info, because if there are new covers I MUST have them haha.
Of course the current covers are pretty spectacular, so I'm happy either way. :)

Unknown said...

Really looking forward to book 3 of Dark Sea Annals! :)